Posted by: Girl | 2008-12-19

Shaven or Hairy men - which is better?

Sorry was out until now. I just use a small bosch trimmer from clicks and then afterwards I shave down to remove all the little bits of hair to be soft and smooth and wipe it over with baby oil (and it makes it smell nice, too), my fiancé  likes it like that and he does the same, for me. Just be warned when doing it for the first few times you will get ingrown hairs but it goes away in time, after doing it for some time. And to answer the response on the foreskin thing, yes I have been with a few guys with foreskins and believe me as much as they say it is clean and fine, I know it’ s not, because it never was......sorry but a full day in the sun and sweat and the Oder of stink is still there, and sorry if I offended any guy or guys but that is my personal feeling about it.

Dear Girl
A facet of life is choice and informed choice is the cornerstone of decision making.Whether one chooses to adore /choose /maintain a certain fancy will
The perceived heightened skin pleasure of shorn bodies will always have to be balanced with the stubble of growing hair and the associated discomfort.It is in a couples armamentarium of seeking pleasure from each other that different methods /techniques will be employed to enhance pleasure and sensual feeling. The unclean armpit will always be smelly and when one compares it to the unclean foreskin it is essential that young boys and girls are taught to wash/clean after voiding of urine and general cleanliness of sexual /reproductive and excretory organs.