Posted by: Dudley | 2008-12-17

Shaven or Hairy men - which is better?

I have a question, more for the ladies than the guys.

Do you prefer your men hairy (the natural way) or cleanly shaven. Also, if cleanly shaven, do you prefer bald all around or a little hair just above (eg. V shape or I shape).

Finally, for us hairy ones, what' s the best and least painful way of shaving this area and maintaining it that way?

Dear Dudley
A facet of life is choice and informed choice is the cornerstone of decision making.Whether one chooses to adore /choose /maintain a certain fancy will
The perceived heightened skin pleasure of shorn bodies will always have to be balanced with the stubble of growing hair and the associated discomfort.It is in a couples armamentarium of seeking pleasure from each other that different methods /techniques will be employed to enhance pleasure and sensual feeling. The unclean armpit will always be smelly and when one compares it to the unclean foreskin it is essential that young boys and girls are taught to wash/clean after voiding of urine and general cleanliness of sexual /reproductive and excretory organs.

Posted by: Anon | 2008-12-19

Message for Girl. Glad you stated NO foreskin. Way to go and more power to you.
Bro2 you a little miffed that she wont go down on you?? At least she will have no problem with us circumcised guys. She has great taste by not wanting a foreskin and smegma to deal with!!!!

Posted by: STALLION | 2008-12-18

I am trimming my pubic hair with a hair clipper for many years already. The bodily contact between flesh and flesh is just far superior to having a lot of bush in between.

The downside is however that the clipping cannot really be done without some cuts and blood being encountered. The skin of the scrotum and on the penis base is very very thin and easily gets into the cutting head. I am however untertaking such excercise only once a month.

Posted by: Dudley | 2008-12-17

Thanks for the suggestions Bro2 - I replied to Girl before I saw your response.

Reply to Dudley
Posted by: Dudley | 2008-12-17

Thanks for the answer Girl.

Do you think this is the general consensus among women - i.e. shaven men are better?

Do you shave and do you have any tips for me - I' m reluctant to just grap a scissors and razor and shave away, because I' m sure that it can be irritating and itchy?

Just asking because it' s the first time I' ve considered this?

Reply to Dudley
Posted by: Bro2 | 2008-12-17

Forget about what girl said about " no foreskin" . That' s just plain silly and selfish. If you keep it clean then there will be no problems believe me!

I personally don' t like to do the shaving thing myself, but I would recommend that you buy a hair clipper and trim down all your bodyhair with a nr2. You still remain manly, but don' t look like a bear. The hair won' t bother the woman and no itchy ingrown hairs also.

Reply to Bro2
Posted by: Girl | 2008-12-17

Shaven - because if you go down on the guy you don' t want any hair tickling you nose or mouth, so yes I like it baby soft, and besides it looks bigger then too......well that is what I like and most of all " NO foreskin" 

Reply to Girl