Question
Posted by: Anon | 2010-08-10

Sharp/shooting pain

Hi Doc, I had a baby in 2006, had a ceaser due to complications, also had a spinal apidural. I am experiencing a sharp/shooing pain on my left side, above my hip it comes and goes, feel the pain 2 to 3 times a week and it is very painful. Please help as I am not sure why this is happening or is it due to the epidural. Thank You

Pain related to the epidural would be in your back. Ther e are many causes of abdomial pain from bowel to bladder to gynae problems. You would need a full examination to determine the cause.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-08-14