Posted by: Unique | 2011-03-31

Sharpen up your Zulu Cybershrink

I see news24 now has a Zulu version...I wonder if Health24 will follow suit :-)

Well, if they've hired some good translators, this could, if it works, be applied to all sites.

Posted by: Truth | 2011-03-31

Surely this site should be broadcast in each of the official languages. It is of great concern to me that people of other languages are excluded. This is not what the new SA is about - no body should be excluded.
Each post and reply on this site should be translated into all our languages.
All adverts should be also.
This would be politically correct and support new job creation.
Translating is obviously decent work as promised by the government.

Reply to Truth
Posted by: Mzulu | 2011-03-31

Well I hope it does!! Afterall Zulu is one of the simplest langauges to learn!! However I am concerned about the Zulus stuborness to learn and appreciate other languages except their own.

Reply to Mzulu