Question
Posted by: Worried wife | 2010/10/26

Sharp pains in testicles

I would like to find out from you about a year ago my hubby started getting sharp pains in one of his testicles. I made him go to the doc and check it out. The doc gave him some pain meds ect, but it has never gotten better. He says the sharp pains go right up into his abdomen, and if he touches/bumps or sits wrongit shoots. Now Im no guy but he says the one in question if you feel it, the pipes inside feel like a mess of spagetti, so i dont know if that is right. He is also complaining about sharp pains in his chest and his lh arm getting pins and needles and feeling numb. both of the above are not constant pains, but when they are there they are there for a while. my hubby is 24 year old. I cant get him to go back to the doc to check things out as he says that the doc is just gonna do the same thing, but this is just getting worse and worse and seems to be happening almost every day now. Does it sound like anything serious, should i nag him to go and get himself checked out again.

thank you for any info that you can give me

kind regards

Hallo Worried wife
He may have epididimitis, infection or inflammation of the spermatic cord. He should inform his doctor that the problem was not solved and if needed his doctor may decide to refer him to an urologist. The pins and needles in his arm could be caused by a pinched nerve in the neck. The pain in his chest should also be examined further.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/26

Hallo Worried wife
dr Bets