Question
Posted by: Corrie''tjie | 2011/02/08

sharp pains in shoulders

Hi i paid a vist to my gynae last week and she told me that i had fybrocytic breasts she asked me to get a mammogram which i have not done yet,she asked me to change my diet and see how it goes,and she prescribed me some anti inflammatories,i must admit i am in pain as i cannot say its just sore or tender as in the case of period pains,but since this weekend i have experienced sharp pains in my shoulders up to my neck and back i dnt know if it has anything to do with my breasts or just some new ailment but please try and explain if u can

I can't see how the shoulder/neck pain would be related to the breasts.

1