Posted by: portia | 2010-05-06

sharp pain in chest

I''m a 25 year old lady.
i have a strange problem, whichdoesn''t happen frequently but is of concern, I egt sharp needle like pain in my chest just under either my left or right breast mostly in my left hand side and it becomes difficult to move,

It feels like there''s a needle inside and if i move faster it bcms wose i then have to wait for few seconds for the pain to subside,

Starngely this morning I felt it in the early hours at 04ham while sleeping and i am quite concerned,
I was examined by a GP once but found nothing wrong and could not make any diagnosis,

i fear that this could be a heart attack but then agan I have no idea what a heart attack feels like I am just speculating,
What could be wrong with me and who is the right specialist i should see?

Expert ImageNatural health

i suggest you have a ECG and visit a cardiologist. If you have been under stress then use Vitamin B complex in a form closest to food.

Dr Debbie