Question
Posted by: Pil | 2009-05-05

sharp pain

Hi, i know with this i should be consulting a doctor or something, but i would like to get a bit of an idea before i run some tests so i can prepare myself.
i have this sharp pain just behind my left breast, it sharpens through to my back upperrib on top of my heart or not sure if its in my heart. this pain its like a burning pain, that takes about 10-15 seconds. could it be the after effects of smoking cos i just quit smoke recently as in 3mnths ago.could it be my heart due to lot of stress im always under. im a coffee addict as well. im not sure what to expect,

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

yip you where right. i am going to suggest a consult. since this could be cardiac related. it might also just be heartburn but with out a ECG we will not know. It is unlikely that stop smoking can cause these symptoms.

Dr Debbie