Question
Posted by: Nic | 2011/03/02

Shark liver oil

The other day I used Prep H for a pile...I see that it contains shark liver oil, well the pile is completely gone. If its so good, does it come in capsule (edible form) as a supplement? Please can you tell me more about it. Thank you.

Hallo Nic
a pile is actually a varicose vein of the anus that is inflamed and sometimes has a clot in it. Preparation H only comes in creams, gels and suppositories and I think it will only work on physical contact with the pile. The thing that really shrinks the pile is the phenylephrine, the shark liver oil just has a protective (lubrication) function.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/03/02

Hallo Nic