Question
Posted by: van | 2011-03-03

Shakking Legs

Good day Doc.
When i get nervous my legs start to shake just above my knee. If i tighten my leg muscles this stops but this is effecting my sport(MMA), is there any operation that can be done to cut of the nerve or whatever is causing this shakking. I searched the i=net but only seem to find that you should just relax, this is not working for me. Thanks

Hallo Van
No, you can't cut the nerve, because then you would not be able to walk properly. Ask your doctor if you could try 10mg Inderal just before a tournament and see if this helps? Or take a herbal medication to calm you down (e.g. Biral).
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011-03-03

Hallo Van
dr Bets