Posted by: Worried... | 2009-07-02

Shaking uncontrollably

Hi there, I want to find out. Im a 19year old female. I am worried about something. This past month I started to shake uncontrollably during the day and it lasts for a couple of minutes to an hour. It happens about twice a week. It' s not really cold. I am STRESSED alot because I' m getting married in two week time as well.

Why do I get these shakes / tremors?

I have the following symptoms as well :
Hungry after iv' e eaten
Nausea untill I eat something
Cramps once a week
Very short period

I hoe you can help me, or just put me into a direction.

Dear Worried
Please see your doctor, preferably early in the morning on an empty stomach as I think he should check your blood sugar and insulin levels. Try taking Biral for the stress - 1-2 three times a day (you can buy over the counter)

Posted by: Been there | 2009-07-02

Hey worried, stress can be a really awful thing to have to go through. It screws our bodies around terribly, causing things like nausea, headaches. It also causes stomach cramps and upsets with me. Getting married can be very stressful. Why don' t you rather just go to the GP for a check up if you can, just to make sure everything is okay. I had the tremors as well accompanied by dizziness but the factor causing it at the time was quite severe..i opted to go to the GP and chatted to him for an hour and felt way better when i left.

congrats by the way

Reply to Been there