Question
Posted by: neli | 2012/06/28

shaking

I HAVE A PROBLEM WHEN WE FINISH HAVING SEX WITH MY BOYFRIEND IM SHAKING

It's difficult to know what exactly this means without finding out more about what your experience is during having sex - if it is pleasurable then it may be that this is orgasm related, if it very tiring then it may be your muscles being tired, if it is scary/frightening then it could be your fear/trauma response...

If any of these match your experience and you want to discuss this further, please repost in a new post as I am only alerted to new posts and don't follow the thread of old posts.

Claire - SASHA

4
Posted by: Digital_Sex | 2012/06/29

< Neli> 
I do hope that the shaking has been out of pleasure. By the sound of your concern it may be otherwise but maybe its just a minor over-reaction and it may be a post-orgasmic state (like getting high –  giggle) enjoy the joyride if this is the case.

A further question, does it happen everytime you have intercourse or is it once-off, if it is everytime then I guess it would become a little annoying especially when you attempt to have a quicky and you are still in after-shock mode (excuse the pun) else I do think that its very special if its once in a while (especially when the two of you had a blood racing sexual experience)

Reply to Digital_Sex
Posted by: xyz | 2012/06/29

Everytime me and my wife have sex it happens to her, my docter told me that is a orgasm, that means it was enjoyable, tel your bf not to pull out but to leaf his penis inside, that is awsome, for him too,I love it

Reply to xyz
Posted by: Yho! | 2012/06/28

That''s not a problem.
That means that you are in a post-orgasmic state.

You should enjoy this shaking sensation.

Reply to Yho!
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/06/28

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist