Question

Shaking

I' ve noticed that a problem that I seem to be having lately. For example yesterday I had a sandwich with cheese and tomato and a chicken vienna for lunch (13h00) by 18h00 I was busy cooking and started shaking pretty badly and felt very dizzy and felt nauseas. This normally happens if I usually skip a meal but seeing as though I didn' t it was very strange.

I' ve noticed that this is becoming more and more of a problem as it is happening too often especially seeing as though I' m not skipping any meals.

What could be the problem?

Dear Anon
Maybe you should have your fasting insulin and fasting sugar levels tested - you may be getting low blood sugar episodes. Try eating something with protein at least every 4 hours - even if it is 2 provitas with cheese mid morning and mid afternoon.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/10/13

Dear Anon

Reply to cyberdoc