Question
Posted by: Riana | 2009/09/24

Shaking

My inside of my body feels like it is shaking permanently for the last week.

Riana

It can be a symptom of tension or stress.

Unfortunately, you do not give much information and I therefore, suggest that you consult a GP for a thorough examination, to exclude a physical cause, i.e. overactive thyroid. Ask him/her for a prescription for a short course of an anti-anxiety tablet.

Try and identify what you feel is the cause for your shaking senstation and let me know.

2
Posted by: Riana | 2009/09/28

The sister at work told me when she checked my pulse that it seems to be flattering. I really do not believe it is tension or stress. I am a vegan, 46 years of age, 1.64 m and weighing 54kg. I do take in the necessary supplements and going to gym 4 times a week for some cardio work-out. I must admit that after eating on Saturday afternoon some "  slap"  chips, I did feel better but I honestly were not shaking of hunger because since the shaking started I actually increased my food intake to try and prevent the shaking not that it seemed to have helped.

Reply to Riana
Posted by: Riana | 2009/09/26

The sister at work told me when she checked my pulse that it seems to be flattering. I really do not believe it is tension or stress. I am a vegan, 46 years of age, 1.64 m and weighing 54kg. I do take in the necessary supplements and going to gym 4 times a week for some cardio work-out. I must admit that after eating on Saturday afternoon some " slap"  chips, I did feel better but I honestly were not shaking of hunger because since the shaking started I actually increased my food intake to try and prevent the shaking not that it seemed to have helped.

Reply to Riana