I tend to start shaking but a lot, so much that I can’ t even walk or pick something up and when I drink or eat something(that has sugar in) I feel better but the shaking only goes away after 30 or 20 minutes

Dear Anonymous
How many times per day does this happen, and is it related to anything you do or don't do? How long after you have eaten does this happen? Are you just weak or do you have a rythmic tremor in your hands and legs? Do you ever get convulsions?

Once or twice a day, no not necessarily. It happens before I eat, early morning or late afternoon. It’ s a rhythmic tremor in my hands and legs. No not any more, when I was a baby I use to get them often until 4years old