Question
Posted by: MAGS | 2011-08-01

SHAKES

I had blood tests done and my doctor said I was pre- dibetic and I must eat correctly. Which I have been doing for the last ouple of months. But the weekend anything I ate gave me the shakes, I ate veg and meat and 5 minutes later my was shaking that I had to lie down, later on I ate a banana and a piece of papaya and the same thing happened. Today I had a salad of avo, baby marrow, feta cheese, tomatoes with a little olive oil and balsamic vinegar here at work and I got the shakes that I had to go lie down again. What am I doing wrong?

Mags

It is imperative that you consult your doctor for a glucose tolerance test to evaluate if you have indead become diabetic. This test is very spesific to make the diagnosis of diabetes.