Posted by: Fatima | 2008-11-03

Sh' zen products

I doc. I would like to know if you would recommend the Sh' zen PhytoExquisites products for facial care, especially the anti-ageing serum. According to the brochure, ingredients include rosehip, camellia, blackcurrant, apricot and baobab oils. Please advise if you think this is a good dermo-cosmoceutical product.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Fatima, thank you for the question.

There are four main ingredients that make up the PhytoExquisites™ part of this product:
The rosehip oil contains trans retinoic acid (a form a vitamin A) that acts as an anti-oxidant and to stimulate the production of collagen
Neroli Oil has been shown in aromatherapy circles to help regenerate skin cells which may help to prevent scarring and promote smoother skin
Rose Oil has been shown to improve skin tone
Jasmine is predominantly used for moisturizing the skin

Following from the above I believe that it is a good product and that you should try it and let us know what you think.