Question
Posted by: wife | 2010/07/20

sexy wife

If you have a very sexy wife, would you allow her to participate in sport with orther men. Or would it make you uncomfotable if orther men are lookinf at your sexy wife

this should not be a concern: if your wife is sexy, she will be looked at AT ALL TIMES (whether she plays sport or not). Rather, you need to be secure enough in the relationship to deal with people looking at your wife.

7
Posted by: Dave | 2010/07/22

i guess it depends on the situation, if she is trustworthy it shouldn''t be a problem, if she flirts maybe it can cause havoc, but in general if she is sexy men will look and even lust after her or flirt with her, but if she has a loving marriage and healthy relationship then there should not be any problems.

But i can tell you this i''m very into sports, and my wife doesn''t like it, i mean doing sport, i do look around at women who love sport, but doesn''t mean i want to get involved with any, it would just be nice if my wife might want to do exercise with me.

to the sexy wife well enjoy the training and hope you feel good.

Reply to Dave
Posted by: XXX | 2010/07/21

I agree with " woman" ,as long as you give no reason to cause trust issues then it should be fine.Also don''t dress in your sexiest sports clothing etc.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Woman | 2010/07/21

Thank you, Oscar, for the compliment. you made my day :)

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Oscar | 2010/07/21

Woman you sound very smart...didnt know they still make them like this

Reply to Oscar
Posted by: Woman | 2010/07/21

Well, it depends on whether the sexy wife has given her husband reason not to trust her. If she has, then she should do everything in her power to gain his trust again. And that includes not having male gym partners.

If the sexy wife has done nothing wrong, the husband needs to get some counselling help, because he doesn''t own his sexy wife and if she wants to sustain friendships, he should not stand in her way.

I am married and people tell me I''m very sexy and beautiful. I also have many friends - male and female and my husband is neither threatened or jealous of any of them. I give him no reason to doubt my fidelity and love and he trusts me implicitly. As I do him.

Jealousy for no reason is childish and will cause huge problems if it''s not sorted out.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/07/21

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: man | 2010/07/20

Don''t go there .

I used to play squash with a very sexy married woman ,her hubby did not take it too good so he divorced her .

Be aware if you got a jealous hubby .

Reply to man