Question
Posted by: ME | 2009/02/11

Sexy tips

Hi guys

I want to do something sexy for my boyfriend for valentines day, we are not scared to try something new!! so anything hot &  sexy will do!! I just need some creative ideas!

no reply required from me

1
Posted by: JJ | 2009/02/11

Rub a dub dub 2 lovers in a tub with champagne + candles all around the bath - that after a nice dinner. The bed is waiting  bedroom lights switched off and a few candles burning in your favourite colour candle lanterns. Soft romantic music + your favourite chocolates on the pillows. Better still if all this can happen in the honeymoon room of a nice hotel.

Reply to JJ