Question
Posted by: PENNY | 2012/05/15

SEXY

HOW DO I FEEL SEXY AGAIN AFTER THE BIRTH OF MY CHILD HE IS 5 MONTHS OLD AN MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE ONLY HAD SEX 3 TIMES SINCE HE WAS BORN

Penny, it depends on the reasons for you not feeling sexy now - is it because you're tired, feel like you are constantly 'on tap' and being vomitted on/cleaning up nappies, struggling to shed weight gained or to exercise, as a mom struggling with the idea of being sexy and a mom, do you have postnatal depression...etc, etc? Remember that this is a huge transition in your life - if you are breastfeeding, your body is full of hormones that can impair sexual interest and some women struggle to enjoy breast touch from their partner when their breasts are mostly the source of nourishment for their child. Your focus and energy may mostly be on learning how to be a mother and all your maternal instincts may be focusing on that, and in so doing, your love life and your focus on yourself as lover/partner may be secondary to your role as parent right now...

The first step is understanding what it is that makes you feel not sexy, and then address things from there. If you are still not sure, then please repost a new question with more specific information and I'll respond to the particular difficulty you are having.

Claire - SASHA For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

7
Posted by: brendon | 2012/05/29

i tink its got to do with the love you have for the person my fiance had a baby n we still gettin married and she she pleases me sexually better than before

Reply to brendon
Posted by: Brian | 2012/05/18

I can relate to that - even though I always find my wife Sexy, it does become difficult - especially when she was pregnant. I just kept telling myself: " Don''t worry - this is temporary - it will get better"  - LOL. Actually - it depends a lot on yourself. I find pregnant Women to be stunning but I get the impression your Husband isn''t doing much effort to make you feel sexy - maybe I''m wrong!!. Besides looking after yourself and being a good Mom, all you can really do is try dropping the weight with a bit of training and always looking Good for Him - and for Yourself!! If your Husband sees that you always look good - he''ll notice soon enough - and don''t stop being affectionate towards him - even though it becomes difficult after a baby. If he''s head is screwed on straight - he''ll come around. The problem is that you need his love and attention now more than ever and he needs to see that! Just my humble opinion!! Good luck!

Reply to Brian
Posted by: mark | 2012/05/15

sorri

Reply to mark
Posted by: Roommate | 2012/05/15

Mark, just a comment.... we feel sexy even when our husbands are not having sex with us. They don''t even have to be in the same room, house, street, town whatever..............

Reply to Roommate
Posted by: To mark | 2012/05/15

OMW!!!! She did not ask how to get her husband to have sex with her.
She asked " How do I feel sexy again" ..... This is about HER not her husband.
Men... eish

Reply to To mark
Posted by: MARK | 2012/05/15

Dress sexy and when u come out of the bath room bend in front of him with just a g-string on

Reply to MARK
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/05/15

Reply to Sexologist