Question
Posted by: obina | 2011/03/10

sexually frustrated

My vagina gets swollen everytime my husband and I have sex, even when it''s not rough. What could possibly be causing this? we have tried changing the condom as there is often discomfort during intercourse - feels like a burning sensation due to the friction. I''m really frustrated as this has lead me to avoid sex altogether. I am embarassed to go to the doctor... is this something I should be checking out or are there things I could do to improve the situation?

You could try KY jelly to improve lubrication. It is also possible that you have a latex allergy and you could try latex-free condoms. These are available at many pharmacies though they are more expensive.

2

Posted by: Renee | 2011/03/11

Try using something like Elizabeth Ann Baby Shampoo. It works like a lubrication and smells nice. It helped me a lot with the same problem. Good luck

Reply to Renee