Question
Posted by: Gugu | 2010/05/20

Sexually frustrated

i can''t take it anymore, My boyfriend is 30 years now,he doesn''t have a place of his own stay with his parents.When we want to have sex we must go to a hotel and when we don''t have money we don''t have sex or we do it at home when my granny is not there she went to visit some members of the family.The last time we had sex it was the beginning of April.He knows exactly how i feel and i even told him to get a place of his own but nothing has happened,i love sex,now we can''t have it because he doesn''t have money. I feel like screaming I WANT SEX.the last time i send him an sms telling him that i wnat sex and can''t take it anymore he didn''t reply,What must i do?

Dear Gugu,

Clearly the problem is not sexual, in the sense that having sex is the problem. The challenge here is about having access to a location to have the sex and that finances plays a role.

As a sexologist I cant help much. It seems the two of you need to be creative. Maybe nogotiate with friends to allow you access to their place for the two of you to be together etc.

4
Posted by: tsayaya | 2010/06/01

tell him there''ll be sex going on every evening at 8 o''clock, whether he is there or not.

Reply to tsayaya
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/05/20

you don''t wany sex but you want him. if you wanted sex you would have got it where everybody gets it.

Reply to Nice Guy

Leave him and find someone else that will give you sex

Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/20

Dear Gugu,

Reply to sexologist