Question
Posted by: Active | 2010-01-06

Sexually Active

I am 14 years old and very sexually active,at the moment i am going out with a 24 year old man who treats me like a queen,my friends say i am too forward but i think they are jelous of me because my man buys me everything i need,but my question is:My man says he wants us to try Anal sex so i want to know if its fun or does it hurt?

Please advice as i cant wait to do it.

Active

before answering your question, i need to inform you that both you and your partner are committing an offence. in our country it is illegal for both of you to be having sex - in terms of the law this is statutory rape. additionallly, you are exposing yourself to a higher risk of abuse and the contraction of HIV. according to slang, he is your 'sugar-daddy': will purchase gifts for you in return for sex. as mentioned earlier, this is not only illegal but unhealthy for you!!!

in terms of your question, anal-sex requires a large amount of lubrication in order to be fun / pleasurable. HOWEVER, AT ALL TIMES, A CONDOM MUST BE WORN - IN ALL SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS!

10
Posted by: What!!! | 2010-01-11

i agree with u Neoza,someone is playing games here,whoever it is,GET A LIFE!

Reply to What!!!
Posted by: Neoza | 2010-01-11

I doubt if this is true.Its just someone with a sick mind wantign to get attention.

Reply to Neoza
Posted by: Listen | 2010-01-09

Firstly, you are a minor and what you are doing is illegal as all have mentioned.
What I would like to say is that he is using you because you are 14 years of age and it turns him on.
Last question: Knowing he is using you because of your tender age, when will he decide that you are now too old for him and move on to the next young girl? He will discard you when you get too old. Please remember that. Something to think about Active.
Best Regards

Reply to Listen
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-01-09

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: XXX | 2010-01-07

You are far too young to be sexually active and your boyfriend is in fact raping you every time ,as you are below the legal age of consent.
You don' t even understand the risks at play at your age.

You both better hope you don' t get caught as your boyfriend will be in huge trouble.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: NONO | 2010-01-07

What I should have added is that who ever is taking care of you (parent, adult family member or guardian) has to be called to task.

Reply to NONO
Posted by: NONO | 2010-01-07

Reply to NONO
Posted by: NONO | 2010-01-07

If you were my daughter you would receive the biggest smack imaginable. Girls of 14 is not supposed to have sex. It is illegal. Your so-called friend is commiting statutory rape and can go to jail. NO NO NO NO

Reply to NONO
Posted by: Womanb | 2010-01-07

If you were my child, I' d send you to an all girl hostel in a very very small town. You are underage, which means that every time you have sex, the state, your ultimate guardian, considers it rape. Your " man" , when caught, will go to jail. Shape up, stop thinking about sex and start concentrating on your own life and future.

bloody hell!!

Reply to Womanb
Posted by: Blossom | 2010-01-06

Good grief child are you crazy? You should be in school so you can study toward being able to get a good salary, buy a house and a car, having fun with your friends and to take your pick from the highschoolboys for a date. What if you fall pregnant, or worse get HIV? Having sex never mind anal sex at such a tender age spells DISASTER! You are not emotionally mature to understand the big picture even though your body is able to conceive a baby, an unwanted baby I am sure.
Anal sex at such a young age will be sure to give you piles, which is the most unimaginable pain in the world once you have them surgically removed.
Keep your hormones in check as you are sure to pick up trouble. Your 24 yr old " man"  can be arrested for statutory rape and he is using you, will he stand with you when you are pregnant? Are you ready to be a mommy and another AIDS statistic? Gosh you are baby yourself!!

Reply to Blossom