Question
Posted by: Active | 2010-01-06

Sexually Active

I am 14 years old and very sexually active,at the moment i am going out with a 24 year old man who treats me like a queen,my friends say i am too forward but i think they are jelous of me because my man buys me everything i need,but my question is:My man says he wants us to try Anal sex so i want to know if its fun or does it hurt?

Please advice as i cant wait to do it.

Active

Dear Active
It is a personal choice, some people enjoy it and some don't. Just ensure that you always use a condom to prevent sexual transmitted diseases (it transmits easier with anal sex) and use proper lubrication. Read up about the pro's and con's on the internet by googling "anal sex"

18
Posted by: what!!! | 2010-01-08

Ok everyone we can close the topic now,i am sure the young Girl has heard enough.

Reply to what!!!
Posted by: Don' t worry about it | 2010-01-08

I think that all you people are being very rude. Why would this young girl even listen to people that come off like you. Maybe a little bit of positive feedback would help her with possibly making better decisions. Wow, you people are unbelievable. This website should kick people off like you.

Reply to Don&#39 t worry about it
Posted by: what!!! | 2010-01-07

Diana: Thanks.

Reply to what!!!
Posted by: Diana | 2010-01-07

What, calling names to a child who is doing/done wrong doesn' t help in any way. Advice the baby don' t call her names and wish bad things to her like OH MY GOSH just said you just don' t do that period.

What!!! that' s good advice now you talking like a good parent

Reply to Diana
Posted by: what!!! | 2010-01-07

This guy is way older than u,i think u should go to ur nearest clinic or hospital and speak to a Social Worker who will help find a home for u and ur brother so that u can continue with ur education without no disturbances.
u r young and i am sure u r beautiful.

Good Luck

Reply to what!!!
Posted by: WHAT??? | 2010-01-07

It' s a pity you are obligated. Can hardly say your man is a MAN!!!

Reply to WHAT???
Posted by: What!!!! | 2010-01-07

no,i dont have childred,i have childern.

Reply to What!!!!
Posted by: Jst don' t | 2010-01-06

what!!! you are a stupid calling her names and telling her shit wont help do you even have childred

Reply to Jst don&#39 t
Posted by: jst don' t | 2010-01-06

Hi active

Pls i am 25 myself so i know what i' m talking about. Pls do yourself a favour and get out of that relationship he don' t love wont marry you, you are just someone to experiment with. You are the topic of the guys he want' s to have anul sex with you to use it against you. pls don' t do it i begg you

Reply to jst don&#39 t
Posted by: Active | 2010-01-06

and the reason why i cant wait ti do it,is because if i dont do it this man wont give me money then my brother and i will sleep on an empty stomach,i dont do this by choice.

Reply to Active
Posted by: Active | 2010-01-06

i dont have parents,i am staying alone with my 9 yr old brother so this man supports me this the least i can do for him.

Reply to Active
Posted by: what!!! | 2010-01-06

so u would let ur daughter -|- around Diana.
i think u r as sick as this sexually active child.
maybe u broke ur virginity at a VERY young age.

Reply to what!!!
Posted by: WHAT??? | 2010-01-06

Which is why I think she should be more careful with the things she does and decides to do with her body.

Reply to WHAT???
Posted by: Diana | 2010-01-06

Oh my gosh what kind of a parent are you ? How can you say such rubbish. It' s because of parents like you that kids don' t open up to you guys, they rather listen to their friends.

I hope no one will cures your kids.

Reply to Diana
Posted by: what!!! | 2010-01-06

uyaphapha yoh!
do ur parents know abt ur old boyfriend or man?
they are going to be disppaointed BIG TIME!
IN-FACT GIVE ME THEIR NUMBERS AND LET ME TELL THEM WHAT A SICK DAUGHTER THEY HAVE.

Reply to what!!!
Posted by: oh ma gosh | 2010-01-06

Go ahead and do it, u stupid fart,and i hope u fall pregnant or get AIDS and then suffer for the rest of ur life.

Reply to oh ma gosh
Posted by: WHAT??? | 2010-01-06

Gosh ur only 14 yrs old. Hope you' re protecting yourself. And no dont try anal. That' s disgusting. You' ll be wearing nappies for the rest of your life. I think at your age there are more important things to worry about than being sexually active with a man so much older than you. Most importantly please protect yourself from diseases. It' s not funny at alll!!!! Get some common sense into your head.

Reply to WHAT???
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-01-06

Dear Active

Reply to cyberdoc