Question
Posted by: Xena | 2009-05-21

Sexual urges at work

Am I normal. I sometimes am busy at work &  feel the need to masturbate. anyone else feel this way &  wnyone actually done it? Please share.

Sexual urges and desire is quite normal. It does not have to only occur within the space of sexual intimacy or just in one’s own home.

5
Posted by: Naughty Boy | 2009-05-23

I often get horny at work especially when the woman at the front receptionist desk is wearing her tight top with the nice cleavage + the tight fitting long pants that show her VERY sexy bum + gorgeous hips. Sometimes U can see shes also wearing a G string. Times like that I often then have 2 go 2 the toilet + jerk off 2 relieve myself. Nothing abnormal about that at all. There' s also this 1 chick a rep who sometimes comes around. Shes got a very sexy body + is often wearing tight slax that r made from a leather type of material. Not long after she leaves I have 2 go take myself in hand. Quite normal !!

Reply to Naughty Boy

That' s why there are many tiny vibrators on the market now, some of them designed so they can be worn at work and no one would notice. The hard part is keeping quite while enjoying their pleasures.

Posted by: Kelly | 2009-05-21

All the time!
Not only that but actually really feel the urge to do the deed.
If only my bf worked in the same building!
I believe it could get you fired too though

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: jack | 2009-05-21

yes i also feel the same i just do it

Reply to jack

YES I HAVE DONE IT AT WORK