Posted by: Misty | 2009-01-05

Sexual Problems

Hi there,

My boyfriend and I are having sexual problems. He suffers from Premature Ejaculation, which we have been working through with tips from this site, and with advice from the Sexologist. We are doing well so far, and I have noticed that he can last longer than before - we are however still exercising!

The problem now is that he doesn' t stay hard throughout intercourse, and I usually have to get off him, and perform oral sex to get him hard again.
What is the issue here? Why is he not staying hard? Is it in anyway connected to the PE?
Please advise...

You do not say how ld your bf is. He is probably concentrating so hard at not coming that he zones out. Alternatively with you on top you might be hurting him. Ask him. It porbably is connected to PE and its complications.

Posted by: PJ | 2009-01-05

It could be that some of the techniques you use reduces the intensity and/or interest. Try to concentrate less on the problem when you are both being intimate.

In other words: Use the techniques in training sessions for him only, not when being intimate.

When making love for mutual pleasure, let him pay attention to your needs without penetration, slowly working you up to an orgasm or close to one. He may even enter you then and you can both orgasm together. Or you can come first and then it is his turn.

Best of luck.

Reply to PJ