Question
Posted by: Anny | 2011/11/11

Sexual Problem

Morning Doctor, I'm lady of 27, and suddenly i didn''t have an interest in sex, yesterday i struggled to be turned on. we ended up not doing it cause i was totally off and not on the mood. I'm suprised myself cause normally, i have a high sexual drive. Can you advise?

Just as sexual response can be stimulated or enhanced, so too can it be blocked by certain things and this can be quite strong in women. For example, things such as anxiety, fear, stress, fatigue can all block the sexual desire. It is important to recognise this as a normal reaction. Perhaps there was something going on yesterday that occupied your thoughts...

3
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/11/13

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: XXX | 2011/11/11

There is absolutely nothing wrong with you,to be turned off once in a while is totally normal.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: crazy | 2011/11/11

I think it''s just a phase you will be all right try some new things diffrent styles.Or make it exciting.I have been married for over 15 years and my wife also lost intrest but i had to resolve to books and I tell you something it made it even better than when we just met.

Reply to crazy