Question
Posted by: john sean | 2011/10/22

sexual problem

hi, is sexual attraction nearly only to fat women regarded as normal or it is a type of fetishism or it is paraphilia?
if it is abnormal , is it a big problem?
and what is the treatment?
thanks alot dr.

A fetish is where one specific aspect (often non-human as in 'rubber' or 'shoes', but sometimes relating to a specific usually non-sexual part of the body as in 'feet') takes on a particular erotic charge. I don't think that being sexually attracted to large sized women would meet the criteria for this - it is more likely that this is your 'love map'; unless it is something more specific than I am considering. I am not sure how this would be a problem...if you are attracted to large women and are able to be in a relationship with one, where's the problem?

Claire - SASHA
For further information please consult SASHA's website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

2
Posted by: Mustapha | 2011/11/01

I am an asian male 40yrs . Married 4 10 yrs did not feel sex frm day 1 . have 2 children. Please refer me 2 a sexologist in pmb /dbn

Thanx

Reply to Mustapha
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/10/23

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist