Question
Posted by: anjli | 2009/12/22

sexual problam

i hve 3year past relation in my boy friend and now we break.
wat i do for my marriage because before marriage my husband know i m allready unpacked the seal..
my life is so fearlable. sometimes i think 4 soside i m very disappointed.
i m not understand what i do??

By what you are saying it sounds as if you need someone to talk to that could help you deal with all the questions that you have. Suicide often seems to sound like one of the solutions, but after talking to someone and getting some objective advice most of the times help.
You could also contact lifeline – 0861 322 322 – where a person will be available to talk to. You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you
You are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za – sexual assignments – self-exploration.

6
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/12/23

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Sympathetic | 2009/12/22

Come on guys, don' t be so critical and try to assist where possibl e. I agree the writer could try to express herself more clearly but it is clear that she has lost her virginity and is nopw worried about the attitude of her potential husband who will be expecting a virgin, No need to tell him you have been sexually active, but if he is waiting for a show of blood on the honeymoon, tell him you broke it during sports/accident/fall whatever. he need not know the truth.

Reply to Sympathetic
Posted by: Sympathetic | 2009/12/22

Reply to Sympathetic
Posted by: hestia | 2009/12/22

this is the most difficult post I ever tried to read. However let me give it a go. You should have though about that before you " unpacked the seal" . Was he your first and only sexual partner? How old are you. To be honest after being involved with someone that long the likelyhood that you did not have sex will be very slim. Maybe just concentrate on the current and not worry now about a possible husband. Just do not pretend to be a virgin once you get involved with someone else.

Reply to hestia

Weird people on this site....my goodness, what education do they have?.......frightening!!!!!

Posted by: Ken | 2009/12/22

idiot

Reply to Ken