sexual or lack of interest in it! - is it normal?

I have no interest in sex. Used to but these days I never even think of it! Even if I try, during the course, I never feel anything. Go through the motions, but feel nothing. I have consulted a phycologist, but nothing helps. It has made me withdraw totally nas avoid contact with men,. What can I do? Id love to for once enjoy and feel what others do!

it sounds like you're experiencing a sexual desire disorder. this can be due to psychological . medical or combined psychological +medical reasons. i would advise first consulting with a medical doctor (gp or gynaecologist) to exclude any obvious medical pathology which may cause or contribute to your problem. Seeing a sexual health counsellor would also be advisable to identify and teach you ways in which you can try to increase your interest in sex once more.