Question
Posted by: tedmund | 2012-11-12

sexual issues

Our relationship is not the same as two years ago this inludes sex life that is not satisfying,miscommunication financially,sti......is my girlfriend cheating on me or not

WHy should this be due to her cheating on you ? There are many reasons why a relationship may start to sour or accumulate problems, and couples counselling can often help to understand and solve whatever the problems are. But a relationship involves BOTH of you, so take responsibility for your part in whatever isn't quite working at present

1
Posted by: Romany | 2012-11-12

Take some time and think how YOU have changed towards her these past years... What are YOU doing that is causing you to feel like this? The discuss with her and work on this together.
One party cannot be blamed here.

Reply to Romany