Posted by: adrian steenekamp | 2009-09-08

sexual frustration

im sexually active she' s obese zero labido please what now ?

Have you LOSt your sexual desire for this woman, or did you never find her sexually desirable due to her weight ? If so, why are you thinking of being sexually active with someone you find unattractive ? Or are you talking about your wife or someone else with whom you have an existing relationship, who has perhaps become obese, and you find this a turn-off ? There are ways of helping her lose weight, with diet and exercise and joining in that process, making it something you share. and maybe relationship counselling would help

Posted by: Babe | 2009-09-09

To Anon: then why are you in a sexual relationship with a person you are not attracted to? Yes, diet and exercise are not the magic trick that will fix all problems with libido, as illnesses, hormonal imbalances and psychological factors all play a role. One could write a book about it. But with all other problems sorted out and overweight being the only remaining obstacle, getting fit and building muscle will also induce positive hormonal/physiological changes in the body that should help the libido.

Reply to Babe

Babe - I have to disagree with you. Diet and exercise do not increase libido. I am very healthy and exercise 6 days a week and my libido is O - the problem: not physically attracted to my partner.

Posted by: Labido | 2009-09-09

Hi again. Your post has been on my mind a bit and I thought about wat I said. (It was a bit rash, but there is actually no other answer). You also seem to want to be with her, which is perfectly fine. However, just telling her to loose weight might not have the result you want to see. Rather stress the importance of an ideal weight and the health benefits it will have for her. How good and especially well she will feel, how bad the overweight status is for her health and so on. Then as Babe said, it might just increase her libido. You can exercise with her, exercise is good for all and that include yourself. All the best and hope it works.

Reply to Labido
Posted by: Babe | 2009-09-08

Diet and vigourous exercise actually does increase the libido. No kidding.

Reply to Babe
Posted by: labido | 2009-09-08

Put her on a diet.

Reply to labido