Posted by: APB | 2009-03-27

Sexual feeling gone

Morning Doc. I have a problem.I have been with my man for 4 years and we are married.My problem is that i don' t have any sexual feeling for him any more. I have a month now with no sexual feelings for him, but i love him a lot. in the psat when he makes me angry i will loose the sexual feelings, but once everything is write they will come back, but now he did nothing wrong. I don' t know what to do. Even if he touch me or try having sex with me i don' t have any feeling at all. Please advice me what to do.

Dear APB,

I suggest that you consult a sex therapist, or a therapist who also includes sexual issues in their practice, for a thorough psychosexual assessment to help you determine what the cause for your loss of sexual feeling may be. Is it physical (i.e. medications you may be taking, certain illnesses could contribute, hormonal factors could play a role etc), is it psychological (such as mood related concerns), is it social (such as unresolved issues in the relationship) or others.

I wish you well in this.

Posted by: Kems | 2009-03-27

It is only a state of mind, you need to focus and concentrate to bring out your sexual appetite again, watch a porn or something, it will help ....

Reply to Kems