Question
Posted by: Curious | 2010/02/04

Sexual Fantasy

Whats your wildest sexual fantasy?

This post is not directed at the sexologist

11
Posted by: Heidi | 2010/02/06

And I thought I was bad!

Reply to Heidi
Posted by: MAN THING | 2010/02/05

SO whats up woman.

Reply to MAN THING
Posted by: Woman | 2010/02/04

Well, check in tomorrow, I' ve got something up my sleeve :) Thanks for the idea!

Reply to Woman
Posted by: man thing | 2010/02/04

yea found it , nice TIS THE MONTH OF LOVE. liked some of your comments on the love verse sex aspect. only thing is you need someone to share your love with ,so its not so cool for us single boys hey ,,,haaa but nice one women,

Reply to man thing
Posted by: Woman | 2010/02/04

I can' t post links but right at the top (above the 24 logo) of this health 24 site is a grey bar. On the left side it has links in to 24 home and the third one is the called blogs. Just click on it. :)

Reply to Woman
Posted by: man thing | 2010/02/04

WOMAN iam either illiterate or non coherent in which case i bought my B,COM degree but i cant find your blog on the health 24 page. just give me the name, dammit,as i am now becoming totally frustrated.

Reply to man thing
Posted by: Woman | 2010/02/04

I think the worst of you because you struggle to comprehend the fact that a sexologist is a professional person who gives advice. Other people can just give their opinions, as they' re not professionals. Asking the sexologists'  sexual fantasy is just plain stupid, curious. The sexology site is therefore a sexual health advice site. It is not a pick up site, it is not a sex line. Yet you still persist in trying to make it one. Therefore I do think you are a wonderful candidate for the Darwin awards, curious. Please try to find a sex site, I' m sure it' ll work better for you.

Anon - go to blogs under health 24. Mine is still on the front page.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: anon | 2010/02/04

WOMAN what site are you supposedly on with your advice? because i don' t See N ting..... chick....

Reply to anon
Posted by: Curious | 2010/02/04

Woman, why do you think the worst of me. I may be a bit naughty but thats it

Reply to Curious
Posted by: Woman | 2010/02/04

Aaah, our future Darwin award winner is back! Welcome back, curious. Still not find a porn site cheap enough for you?

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/02/04

Reply to Sexologist