Question
Posted by: R | 2010-01-06

sexual enhancers?

My wife is having trouble getting in the mood for sex. She says that it is not that important to her now. She did not menstruate for the last year so I presume it may be that she is in the menapause fase. is there anything that she can use to get in the mood more often?

please view the following site: www.sexualhealth.co.za

on the site, you can review a number of techniques to increase arousal / desire for sex. however, there is no specific drug / treatment for low sexual desire in women and thus the best approach is to review the site together with your wife. once reviewed, both of you can deem what the best approach further can be.

7
Posted by: R | 2010-01-11

To the sexologist and Wicky.

Thanks for your replies. I will give my attention to these options you have mentioned!!

Reply to R
Posted by: Wicky | 2010-01-10

R I am sorry but it has been scientifically been proven that there are no medicaltion to improve a females sex drive or libido. All you can to is communicate to her openly and try and determine if there is anything that is bothering her, or is there something in the marriage that you are not doing that you are suppose to do in her eyes. Maybe she wants you to call her more during the day, hep with dishes, make her coffy etc. else than that, there is no quick cure

Reply to Wicky
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-01-09

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: R | 2010-01-08

Some low IQ people out on the site again! It explains the comments!

Reply to R
Posted by: :) | 2010-01-08

top dog...why dont u just go take a wank...if u can find it...

Reply to :)
Posted by: me | 2010-01-08

i think u should try spanish flies -

Reply to me
Posted by: Top Dog | 2010-01-07

Yes ask her lover he will have some good advice

Reply to Top Dog