Posted by: David | 2009-01-19

Sexual endurance

What is normal time for penetration.
I generally last for 2 minutes. should i be worried??

there is no normal time for penetration, it is variable and individual time regarding a number of factors. the only thing to be concerned about is if your partner experienced an orgasm / satisfaction. If not focus more on foreplay and bring her to orgasm first, prior to your penetration and eventual orgasm.

Posted by: wakaa | 2009-01-19

David, honestly speaking and true to God, 2 minutes is extremely short, by any standard. That is premature ejaculation at its best. Be very much worried. Your girlfriend is full of respect for and love for you and doesn' t know how to break this disturbing news to you. She is really suffering in silence. This sound sad but it is the onlly truth that you will get. Seek help a.s.a.p. if you don' t want to continue torturing your girlfriend... Sounds harsh but it' s very true. A woman takes 10 - 30 minutes to reach orgasm, or 10 - 20 minutes on average. 2 Minutes is, and I want to stress this, extremely short and it is called Premature ejaculation, period!

Reply to wakaa
Posted by: jo | 2009-01-19

be very worried....brah it takes a woman 20 minutes and that means you are 18 minutes short...

i don' t mean to take your ego on, bt you need to work on extending your minutes, , , , i am sure you gf would love that.

Reply to jo
Posted by: Bilie | 2009-01-19

Is it a bit quick, but fine for a morning quickie.

Pace yourself, when you feel you are near - pull out, do something else than go back...

My man lasts about 1/2 min first thing in the morning, but at night about 10 minutes...

Reply to Bilie