Question
Posted by: KM | 2010-06-23

Sexual Dysfunction

My hubby suffers from ED. He is diabetic and has cholestrol. Who should he see for treatment?
I would also like to acheive a better organism. Who should I see for this?

your hubby should consult a GP for treatment options. you should consult a gynae to ensure you have no physiological problems.

4
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-06-27

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Johnny Bravo | 2010-06-23

It''s just a spelling mistake Anon, no big deal you know what she meant.

Reply to Johnny Bravo
Posted by: BBR | 2010-06-23

Anon you are an idiot go find some sleazy site for your sick mind.
KM I''m not an expert however I know both Diabetese and cholestrol can play a role in ED, Your hubby''s doctor can make sure both are treated and controlled effectively which could help with ED, but there are clinics that deal with these issues, google sexual clinics and you should find more info on where they are and what they deal with. For yourself if you haven''t tried it, ask hubby for an extra 20-30 min of foreplay with a vibrator and oral, show and tell him how to stimulate yourself, you know what works for you, very simple but it works for me and my GF.
If you don''t have a vibrator get one don''t be shy, there are loads out there that are great and not these massive intimidating things you find in sleazy adult shops. Maybe google adult shops and look for the more upmarket female friendly shops closest to you or buy online, there are lots of different toys and things out there designed for better orgasms and sexual pleasure.
Good Luck

Reply to BBR
Posted by: Anon | 2010-06-23

You can see me to acheive a better organism.