Posted by: Anon | 2009-08-04

Sexual dreams about husband??

I just want to know if it means anything when you have very wild sexual dreams about your husband? We have great sex, and I get these very very sexual dreams about my husband and I having sex. It' s sometimes where we are at a place were there are people, and through the whole dream, we are just want to have sex cos there is always people around. Or mostly is just us having sex very aggresively, but not in a weird or psycopathic way, just very hard. And also other scenarios. Is this weird, or is it natural?

it is completely normal for you to dream of having sex with your husband especially if your'l already have a good sex life which you enjoy. the part of it being aggressive can just be a sexual fantasy on your part which you can or cannot try out in real life.

Posted by: XXX | 2009-08-04

I doubt whether there is anything wrong,maybe you are wanting to experience what you are dreaming.
It seems that you have a " lucky"  husband

Reply to XXX