Question
Posted by: Jake | 2012/09/28

sexual disorder

Good day,

Let me start off by saying I believe I suffer from a certain sexual disorder. The problem is that the only way I am able to identify it as a disorder, is because this specific type of attraction or urge happens to be illegal and frowned upon by society. To me it feels quite natural, and therein lays the problem.

I have already let this go on too far and realize that I need professional help. What type of psychologist or psychiatrist deal with sexual disorders? How does one go about finding the right professional? What would treatment typically consist of? And, is there medicine available to suppress inappropriate sexual fantasies or behaviour? The problem may be in the mind, but if medicine can put a temporary stop to it, it would help a lot up until one can get the mind sorted out.

Your advice will be greatly appreciated.

I would advise that you seek the help of an appropriate therapist. There are psychologists who deal specifically with sexual problems. It would be important to see an appropriate therapist in your area. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

3
Posted by: ryan | 2012/09/29

Neutering should sort out that problem, its easy, try your fantasy on a big ill tempered outjie and he will perform the operation free of charge with a maxillo facial rearrangement operation thrown in at no extra charge! Some people should just have been drowned in a bucket at birth!!! Ps. It is not too late to correct that error in parental judgement....

Reply to ryan
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/09/29

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Curious | 2012/09/28

How can anyone advise you if you do not specify what your problem is exactly?

Reply to Curious