Posted by: June | 2013-01-21

sexual desire

understanding sexual desire in women

Dear June,
That is not really a specific question, which is much easier to answer in this forum. Needless to say sexual desire in woman is a complicated and much debated subject. There is just not enough space here to do it justice.

SASHA. For further information please consult SASHA’S website at For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to

Posted by: de | 2013-02-06

please give me once

Reply to de
Posted by: Patty | 2013-01-31

Dear Doc, Not sure if I might be able to elaborate on what June is trying to put across. Let me relate mine and mabybe iwe might be in the same era - Sexually I have the desire to always want to have it, at my age 37 i used to think that by now i actaully should have slowed down a bit and one round maybe two. i am dating a 29yr old and always we will do it for 3hours flat with just a break in between for a glass of water, a chat or two. And i cannot get enough, is there something wrong with me?

Reply to Patty