Question
Posted by: Frustrated | 2011/11/04

Sexual Desire

I am a 40 yoa female dating a 50 yoa male. For the first time in my life my sexual desire is through the roof  however, my partner is not as excited as I am. He wants to limit the frequency of our love making. He does not appear to have an ED problem, what should I do?

IT is really difficult to provide you with an accurate answer of the reasons for that – psychological; age , medication or physical could be factors that plays a role. It would be helpful to discuss your partners needs; desires or lack thereof with him. It might be worth your while to seek the professional assistance of a psychologist working in the field of sexual health to explore your relationship dynamics and the how to incorporate the different sexual needs. The difference in sexual needs is not a problem, the challenge lies in finding a ways to integrate both’s needs in this relationship. For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

16
Posted by: hot chilli | 2011/11/09

you need to let your man know you wnt more. i always wanted more and could never get it becuase of ED. I now find myslef using DIY and thants a lonely way to go

Reply to hot chilli
Posted by: Marcel | 2011/11/04

Hey rosie...

You are having fun and thats important ...Believe in yourself my darling and take on the world .......just be you ...you are a good inspiration to many woman out there.........Next time though , you must try both the real stuff and the toy at once ......''Once tasted never wasted''......Take good care sweetie....

M

Reply to Marcel
Posted by: Jack | 2011/11/04

Yep, My partner loves watching me playing with myself.

Reply to Jack
Posted by: Rosie | 2011/11/04

A man that plays with himself is also a huge turn on for women. Do you ever play with yourself in front of your partner?

Reply to Rosie
Posted by: Jack | 2011/11/04

Sies on you Rosie , now I will have that lovely image in my head the whole day.

Wish i could see you with your toy.

Reply to Jack
Posted by: Rosie | 2011/11/04

Hi there Jack, all women self pleasure.

I have a toy that I play with... nothing wrong with that, hey  -)

Reply to Rosie
Posted by: Jack | 2011/11/04

Rosie can I call you, I want you.

Reply to Jack
Posted by: Rosie | 2011/11/04

Hi there Frustrated,

Maybe you must self-pleasure??? Is that an option for you?

Good luck.

Reply to Rosie
Posted by: XXX | 2011/11/04

We all have different levels of libido,the question comes in that we need to meet somewhere in the middle.
Is your partner not prepared to at least give you oral sex or manual stimulation to satisfy your needs !
It could simply be that he cannot perform more than he currently does,so you need to tread carefully.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Rosie | 2011/11/04

Chris, how old are you?

Reply to Rosie
Posted by: Anon4This | 2011/11/04

Shame so many pathetic men, thinking with only their...

Reply to Anon4This
Posted by: Mark | 2011/11/04

PLEASE Frustrated GIVE ME A CALL I AM ALSO 50

Reply to Mark
Posted by: Realist | 2011/11/04

Frustrated idiot kinda doesnt sound right maybe -|- is a better word ? What you think Chris ?

Reply to Realist
Posted by: Frustrated | 2011/11/04

Ok Chris I''ll call you an idiot is that ok

Reply to Frustrated
Posted by: Chris | 2011/11/04

Call me, thats what you should do.

Reply to Chris
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/11/04

Reply to Sexologist