Question
Posted by: troubled | 2008/10/06

sexual desire

i have been tyring to fall pregnant for like a very long time , i have blocked tubes , my question is i always have much sexual feeling maybe five days before my period, and during , this happens every month , i mean this takes me to masturbate sometimes when my boyfriend is not around what does this mean? can i still conceive?

Dear Troubled

Your failure to conceive is significantly associated with the problem of blocked tubes and will not be influenced in any way by the sexual desires.

Answered by: Dr Cassim

1
Posted by: Dee | 2008/10/07

You cannot conceive with blocked tubes, you will need to seek the advice of a fertility specialist. Sexual desire has nothing to do with the ability to conceive.

Reply to Dee