Question
Posted by: Rango * | 2012-09-20

Sexual Compatibility

Morning All ,
Please can any one elaborate on Sexual compatibility , what it means within the context of a marriage or long term relationship

Sexual compatibility is far more than just being in tune with each other's needs. It also includes respect for each other's needs, feelings and wishes as well as an attempt to make your partner happy. It is also based on a good relationship. Sex is the cement, but you still need a foundation and bricks to build a home! Sexual compatibility is also something that can develop in a relationship - some are lucky when it is just there from the very first moment. Others work for it. Deidre - SASHA

10
Posted by: Rango* | 2012-09-21

< BlackMax, > 
Thanks for your input , however sounds like a bit of a power play to me ,
i believe that if you are going to indulge in fantasy it should not be about any form of control , because that is the point of fantasy , breaking the boundaries and pushing the envelope , as long as it is not harmful to either or Party !

Reply to Rango*
Posted by: BlackMack | 2012-09-21

After showing them that you can fulfil their fantasy, now u have the power to control them (sexual context), so it will he a teasing exercise and really keep the sex exciting because you know their pleasure and how to get them there ... Very nice but do not abuse this power, use it in the utmost sexual context

Reply to BlackMack
Posted by: BlackMack | 2012-09-21

Well Rango
As a simple approach you can have some talk time with your partner about fantasies (tell them what u want &  like and allow them to tell you their fantasies) this is a perfect opportunity to open up and explore each other ... Personally I promote this (be letting them know that I can fulfill their ULTIMATE desire) my way of throwing the fantasy net way out to sea, even beyond my own understanding.

Reply to BlackMack
Posted by: Rango* | 2012-09-20

Any body else have any suggestions on getting hoT with out
using Adult material such as books and Movies

Reply to Rango*
Posted by: Rango* | 2012-09-20

< Sexologist> 
What other material or ways are there to inspire Sexual Desire
besides Adult material

Reply to Rango*
Posted by: Rango* | 2012-09-20

< Ray> 
Thanks Again ,
< Sexologist>  How does one approach or even begin to touch on this subject with one''s partner ?

Reply to Rango*
Posted by: ray | 2012-09-20

yes - certainly. Incompatibility usually arises from one partner having greater sexual needs than the otehr. usually a compromise is required!

Reply to ray
Posted by: Rango * | 2012-09-20

< Ray> 
Thanks for that , if i may ,i have the analogy that men and women are equal but we are not the same .
Having said that to be " In Tune"  with your partners needs does that not require a certain like mindedness?

Reply to Rango *
Posted by: ray | 2012-09-20

refers to couples being in tune withe each others sexual needs

Reply to ray
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-09-20

Reply to sexologist