Question
Posted by: Watermelon | 2012-04-30

sexual advise

Morning family,

Hope most of you are here to help me, I have a problem whenever I have intercourse with my patner the following day it feels like somebody was cutting me with a razor inside..I went to the dr he checked on infection was given anti biotics but the problem is still there, pls help how I can solve this matter permanetly cause now is difficult to enjoy sex

I would recommend that you return to the doctor as the pain is still present. It may be necessary for you to be referred to a gynaecologist and further tests done to find out why you are experiencing these pains.

1
Posted by: XXX | 2012-04-30

Who am I to say as I''m a male but should you not go to a gynae ! Hopefully you are also ensuring that you are well lubricated,either naturally or otherwise.
Sex should not be painful.

Reply to XXX