Question

Sexual Advice.....

Hi All, I am new to this forum. Just need advise plz? Hubby wants to have Anal s@x, I really don`t, not inetersted in it @ all, have never done or even thought about it, till hementioned it. Q is, wht do I do, surely it will hurt, I don`t wanna disappoint him, but to me, it `s a real no,no - HELP PLEASE??

OK, the important thing here isn't about anal sex as such, but about your husband respecting your wishes. If you don't want to try a variation he fancies, he should respect that. Its not about disappointing him. If to you its a "real no-no", then no it is.
Would he be as eager to assist if you decided you wanted to use a dildo and perform anal sex on him ? Probably not.
If you decided to try it, I understand that it is often uncomfortable at first, but not usually continuingly painful.

1