Posted by: concerned | 2011-06-02

Sexual Activities

Me and my boyfriend has never had sex but we have fun on regular occasions. He likes to ''''finger'''' me and recently we did it a bit rough. is there any problems that might occure??? I missed my period and it hurts when I pee??? Please I need help...

The discomfort you experience when urinating, is most probably due to an urinary tract infection or due to bruising around the area of the urethra. I therefore, suggest that you consult your doctor for an urine test and examination. You should also ask your doctor to perform a blood test to determine if you are pregnant. Your boyfriend does not have to ejaculate inside you to become pregnant. Pregnancy can occur when the ejaculate is deposited on the tissue of the vulva (just outside the opening of the vagina).

Posted by: Anon | 2011-06-02

Sorry i meant to say if he fingered....

Posted by: Anon | 2011-06-02

How can you get pregnant if if fingered you? Did he rub his penis outside your vigina?

Posted by: Concerned | 2011-06-02

It is not painful any more but are the chances big to become pregnant?

Reply to Concerned