Question
Posted by: Ann | 2010/09/17

Sexual Active @ 26

Hi ppl,

im 26 old lady and currenttly having a very high sex drive. When i think of sex i just get very high and sometimes i become too wet. Is this normal? i want to know from you doc that most women at the mid 20''s do they experience the same problem?

My bf who is 32 is not so interested, we have sex maybe twice a week and doen''t like to do forplay he just want to go straight and that leaves me unsatis and confussed.

last we had the same prob and i tried to ask him why and he sad that if i''m not satisfied by him i should find somebody to satisfy me, nw i don''t want to ask him cause i know its gonna go back to that conversation.

I am lonely but staying with my BF, I''m attracted to other guyz. i met another guy same age as mine and realised that i''m into him and want him more than he sad he does. I know its wrong but i need somebody who can satisfy my needs, yes i love my bf but the connection and romance are not there.

please advise me, thanx!!!

As mentioned to the previous question, men can generally become ‘goal orientated’ when it comes to sexual intimacy. Wetness is a sign of you being 'turned on' or aroused by what he is doing! This is a good and healthy sign - good because it means you are enjoying what he is doing, and also because your natural lubrication is likely to make sex more pleasurable for you (and him once he understands that this is natural and GOOD), and healthy because it is there to protect your vagina. You mention that you love you current partner. It is important that you try to explain that foreplay is so important for women in order to become aroused and enjoy the sexual experience. You have not mentioned much about your relationship generally and how long you have been together. Having sex twice a week can be normal in long standing relationships. You do need to assess whether your needs are being met in this relationship though.

11
Posted by: Izolde | 2010/09/20

this just made me crack, lolest!

Reply to Izolde
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/09/18

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010/09/17

Ann mail me at hornyguy67 at gmail dot com - i will give you waht your man cant give you.

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: Ann | 2010/09/17

Hi Horney Guy

Mail me at annatfaackuhorneyguydotpervertfaggotdotgowankyourself...

Ann

Reply to Ann
Posted by: Horney Guy | 2010/09/17

Ann tell your amn to mail you and also to f...k you good

Reply to Horney Guy
Posted by: ross | 2010/09/17

LMFLO!

Reply to ross
Posted by: Ann | 2010/09/17

Hi Horney Guy

Ann

Reply to Ann
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010/09/17

If you say so Bozo

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: XXX | 2010/09/17

We all have different sex drives,the secret is to find a happy medium that suits both of you.I would say it is very normal for an average female in her twenties to get wet easily and quickly.
You need to talk to your b/f about the issues and quite frankly,if he does not improve,you might want to consider moving on as it will only get worse when/if you are married.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Bozo | 2010/09/17

There he goes again, the next thing, he is going to ask you to mail him Ann.

Horny guy , stop trying to use this forum as a pick up site.

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: Horny guy | 2010/09/17

Hey Ann, i have a similair problem with my girlfriend. I also have a very high sex drive. I think that most women your age experince the same thing by getting wet just thinking of sex. My gf is the same as your bf - no foreplay just wham bam thank you man - no kissing, touching foreplay etc from her side. This guy that met, is he married/commited in a relationship?

Reply to Horny guy