Question
Posted by: hislove? | 2010/02/17

Sex?ShY?

Hey,
I believe i have genital warts, thing is im sexualy active and well I' m not sure how to tell my partner. Should i leave him? i dont want to give him this deasease and believe he will be better of by himself, but i love him. we have been dating for a year, my longest relationship and i know he loves me becuase he waited until 8 months for sex.. what should i do? please help! should i tell him? .. but what will he say.. worse of all is his cousin is my best friend!
PLEASE RESPOND TO MY EMAIL ADRESS

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi there,

the first thing to do is to have treatment, you need to put your own health and wellbeing first. Secondly, honesty is the best policy - if he finds out later then the situation will be much worse. It may sound cliche, but if he loves you he will support you, not run off at the first sign of trouble. By not telling him you are also deciding for him what his response will be - give him the chance to respond, that way you know where you stand rather than worrying and trying to predict the future.

3
Posted by: JR | 2010/02/23

You see this is the problem I have with children having sex and thinking they are ready for all the maturity that goes along with it. You can srew the guy but you cannot talk about std''s. You love him, but cannot talk to him. The most important part of any relationship or marraige is trust and communication, love is actually a minor and only really starts to happen when the mentioned two are fully in place!

Reply to JR
Posted by: Re: sex?shy? | 2010/02/18

but how can i tell him? .. how to start? ....

Reply to Re: sex?shy?
Posted by: Teen expert | 2010/02/17

Hi there,

Reply to Teen expert