Question
Posted by: Lucas | 2010/11/09

Sexology

Is it normal the girl don''t bleed at the first time she has sex? Or bleed just a little, but after the sex? Like... maybe a hour later, when she goes to sleep?

Other thing about the same subject: Is it normal bleed at the second time as well? And even more than at the first? (but still not at the sex time. Later)

I am finding the questioning a little confusing. A woman may bleed when she first has sex; she also may not if she has already broken her hymen with tampons, rigourous sporting activity, or even self exploration! The time it takes to express itself may simply be the time it takes for the vaginal fluids to exit the vaginal cavity. It may also be that she is 'spotting' menstrual blood. If the latter is not the case and she continues to find blood after sex, I recommend that she have a gynaecological examination to exclude any physical problems.

Claire - SASHA

2
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/11/10

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: MASTER | 2010/11/09

a women has to bleed if she is a virgin,if not...?????????

Reply to MASTER