Question
Posted by: Decem | 2008-12-02

SEXOLOGIST PLEASE ( SEE-THREW FLUID )

I whant to know me and my wife love sex.The question is when me and wife foreplay and my penis lets out see/thru fluid.What is that fluid? It is before i enter her for sexual intercource.Can the fluid make her pregnant when i enter her? It is before i off load my semen in her vaginia.And when i arouse her she is gets wet that her vaginia is so lubricated. Can that fluid make her pregnant? PLEASE SEXOLOGIST ADVISE.

what you have described is precum or pre-ejaculate which is secreted to provide lubrication. The pre-jaculate still contains millions of sperm and therfore can make your partner pregnant if it enters the vagina. Thus a suitable form of contraception needs to be used.

The vagina also secretes a fluid for the purposes of lubrication. There is no risk of pregnancy from this fluid as it is only male fluid (semen) that contains sperm that can make her pregnant

3
Posted by: Duncan | 2008-12-17

Why must there always be a$$*& ^#&  on this forum like A who feel it necessary to make derogatory comments like this. What does it matter how old Decem is - how about some pro-active or helpful comments or do you only come here to make yourself feel good because you obviously know the answer to everything.

As far as I' m concerned and as I' m sure most of the other genuine people who visit this forum are concerned - there are no stupid questions and people who have the courage and desperation to seek help on a forum like this, should be commended not discouraged.

Would you have the balls to make stupid irrelevant comments like this if this forum wasn' t anonymous?

Reply to Duncan
Posted by: A | 2008-12-04

1stly how old are you that you don' t have a clue what that is?
2ndly is this the first time you have sex with your wife?

Reply to A
Posted by: ? | 2008-12-02

My guess is that' s your pre-cum. And yes, it could possibly make her pregnant.

Reply to ?